Hoverfly Trouble with new firmware

Hey guys I Tried to down load the newest firmware no my HF PRO , it says success but when I plug the board back in to get the set up screen I get no lights on the board . I made sure that the switch was in the right position. I tried on to different boards but with the same results . It acts like the board is dead. Now when I plug them in to my usb I get no lights on the board . Never mine Its all fixed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Hey guys I Tried to down load the newest firmware no my HF PRO , it says success but when I plug the board back in to get the set up screen I get no lights on the board . I made sure that the switch was in the right position. I tried on to different boards but with the same results . It acts like the board is dead. Now when I plug them in to my usb I get no lights on the board . WHAT GIVES??

what esc's are you using? if you' have an OPTO of some kind, unplug the two top left ESC plugs and try again. plug them back in when you're ready to fly

bart

I do-not have the board hooked up to anything right now,when I plug the board in to the usb so I can go to the setup screen I get nothing out of the board .The set up screen cannot find the board , It will not flash purple.

gweleps

I do-not have the board hooked up to anything right now,when I plug the board in to the usb so I can go to the setup screen I get nothing out of the board .The set up screen cannot find the board , It will not flash purple.

That's REALLY looks as a pb with the programming switch in the bad position.. I had this one time before and it was doing this exactly...
Alain

kloner

Aerial DP
try reloading the firmware and use a flashlight to double check the switch position... it'll take an update but behave like you mention with the switch positions reversed

think thats what he is calling bad position in the post above