Two receiver with one radio

paktazh

Hi
Can some one tell me how to use 2 receiver with one Futaba Radio I need one to control my Naza and the second receiver for Gimble since I want my Gimble to turn 360 degree and if I connect the gimble servos to the main receiver that I use for Naza then I wont be able to turn gimble 360 degree because of the wires and I could not find any wireless Servo so I thought may be I should use 2 receiver but how to assign them so it works properly and independently so it does not interfere with one another function
Thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:

Hartz

Herpaderpinator
Can radio's even do this? Does your radio specifically support binding & controlling of two receivers at the same time?

I was under the impression they connect to only one receiver at a time.

The simplest option would be to stick with one transmitter & one receiver with enough channels to control flight and the gimbal.

peterd

Hi
Can some one tell me how to use 2 receiver with one Futaba Radio I need one to control my Naza and the second receiver for Gimble since I want my Gimble to turn 360 degree and if I connect the gimble servos to the main receiver that I use for Naza then I wont be able to turn gimble 360 degree because of the wires and I could not find any wireless Servo so I thought may be I should use 2 receiver but how to assign them so it works properly and independently so it does not interfere with one another function
Thanks in advance

Hi,

So it is possible to use two receivers simultaneously in one transmitter Fautaba.
Normally I use it and it works to.Need both receivers to pair the transmitter used

Peter

paktazh

Thanks guys the reason I need 2 RX is I want my gimble to turn 360 Degree if i connect it to the main RX then the cable wont allow it ant that is why I got Futaba 10 c so u mentioned pairing it Do u know how to pair it ?

hershey

Someday Finally Got Here
Using Spektrum you can bind two RX to one TX. I use this setup on my 3-axis camera ship.
Hey Bunnyface :), will you elaborate on how you do that? I can't come up with any boot up system to allow me to do that.

snurre

As far as I am concerned binding two or more RX to the TX is not officially supported by Spektrum. But I remember reading about a Spektrum team pilot who had a bunch of receivers (like one for every wing servo, and there were many...) in his big scale aerobatics fix wing to achieve true redundancy.

As I remember it I just applied the normal binding procedure, for one RX at a time (the other RX turned off).
In my 3 axis setup I use a AR9020 with X-plus module on the copter and a AR12020 on the camera mount.

I also have a second RX on the camera mount, used during two man operations when the camera operator has his own radio.
Hope this can be of any help.
Good luck / Tomas

Hey Bunnyface :), will you elaborate on how you do that? I can't come up with any boot up system to allow me to do that.

paktazh

No but I need the second RX for my gimble to make it turn 360 degree assigning one of the my Tx channel to second RX to control it

plingboot

You can do this with a Jeti dc-16 radio.

i have the 16channels shared between two R9 receivers, which are set up in a 'master and clone' configuration.

the master receiver handles the flying controls, the clone receiver is connected to the gimbal.