Hello from Wisconsin

mfoster12

High to everyone. I'm not new to r/c, I've been flying for 30 plus years, helicopter specific for the last 6 and a quad last summer. I started the quad thing with a blade mcqx got hooked and went to a next level with quadrino board. I just recently replaced the next level frame and I'm equipping the quad with fpv. Good luck to everyone hope to see some of you at fun flies.

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Aye Up mfoster12. Welcome to MRF. I am sure you will enjoy your stay. Its always good to see peoples MR's. Post some pics of your MRs for us to see.

All the best

Dave

Efliernz

Pete
Hi there

Dont forget to fill in your loaction ;) WI is such a nice place... why not premote it! Where in WI?

Pete

cabojay

Sweet can wait to see them, i just was out flying today a little windy but wanted to check out my new batteries.. Jay

cabojay

Retired for almost a year now, Very lucky to retire at 54.. Having surgery on my hand on wednesday to get ready for flying season..

cabojay

Thanks carpal tunnel surgery, Had left hand done 5 weeks ago now time for the right one, I lost feeling in my fingers so couldn't fly my helis at the end of last season. So i hope all goes well. My name is Jay

mfoster12

Attachments

• rotary fleet 002.jpg
    rotary fleet 002.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 174

AustinFPV

FPV Recon
Welcome! I'm fairly new here too and you got my fleet beat hands-down. One Trex 700 stretched from a 600ESP and an FPV quad that should maiden Sat. Wisconsin will alway be home since I grew up there and have lived in Green Bay, Appleton, Madison, and Lake Mills in that order. Left in '05 and have been in FL and now TX since.