Taranis Plus Naza M Arm Switch

Chemdawgds

Hello everyone. So I built my F550 recently with the Naza M V2 controller. What I'm looking to do is have an arm switch on my Taranis start the motors on the FC. I did this very same thing with my vortex quad, and cannot remember for the life of me what I did. I have a custom throttle curve setup right now, and when I try to start the motors the conventional way, they won't start. So hence why I'm trying to set up the arm/motor start on a switch.

Thanks in advance.
Pat

glacier51

Hello everyone. So I built my F550 recently with the Naza M V2 controller. What I'm looking to do is have an arm switch on my Taranis start the motors on the FC. I did this very same thing with my vortex quad, and cannot remember for the life of me what I did. I have a custom throttle curve setup right now, and when I try to start the motors the conventional way, they won't start. So hence why I'm trying to set up the arm/motor start on a switch.

Thanks in advance.
Pat

Pat:
Just saw your post looking for something else. Did you ever get it going with a switch?

If not, the best I can come up with is to create 4 special functions, assigning them values of where the RUD, THR, ELE and AIL would be when Naza arms. For instance, THR would be -100, RUD +100, ELE -100 and AIL -100. I think that's right. Then assign the switch position to each of those functions.

Ron