Naza GPS IOC issues/questions

Himhoe

i have been flying my f550 for some time now and have been having good luck. I just installed the GPS/compass unit today and have been having trouble getting the IOC functions to work.

I should first start out listing my gear:
DJI F550 bone stock electronics
Naza w/ GPS
APC 9x4.7 props
Futaba 10c
Futaba 6203sb rec.

I have am running in s-bus mode with one lead from the x2 port on the MC to the s-bus port on the rec.

When I go through the assistant I have all three control modes, Manual, Atti, Atti-GPS and all is well on that front but the issue comes when I try to control the Intelligent Orientation Control(IOC) slider I can't seem to find a switch/slider that will control that function. I do have a camera gimbal with the gimbal pitch controlled by x2-ch5(default in s. bus). I have been running the TX in 7ch mode and thought that maybe I need to be in the 10ch mode to give me access to more functions. I tried it and it gave me more channels and still no luck. The manual says that it only uses the first 8 channels of the s. bus receivers are used but I can only seem to ever be able to control 7 channels at a time, even in 10ch mode on the TX. Any help would be great!

Last edited by a moderator:

Himhoe

WOW I thought for sure if I was going to find a solution this would be the forum to ask. Guess not.

Langdale

Hi Himhoe, I'm sorry I can't help, I'm new to quads, but I'm sure someone will be along to offer some help..
Peter

tstrike

pendejo grande
tons of setup vids out there but testfly manages to cover everything with his vids.

Last edited by a moderator: