I have 2 FC's whch would you suggest ?

Av8Chuck

The WookongM is one of the better DJI FC's but the Pixhawk is a more capable controller but much more difficult to setup correctly. But once it is I think it's a much better controller no matter what frame it's on.

It all depends on your experience level and what you want to accomplish with it. If your relatively new at this I'd suggest using the WookongM.

Old Man

The WookongM is a good controller and easy to use. Stay out of GPS guided modes though. The Pixhawk is a great controller and difficult for the less experienced to set up.

CJ Stone

Thank you for the opinions, the sole reason i am asking is bcuse of the many problem i've heard about s800's flipping over for no reason, i guss that is why you said to stay away from gps mode, i've read the v 5.16 is the best firmwre to go with and 5.20 also to be trusted, but not 5.26, i've heard people saying th v2 compass give problems which is the one i havewith the wookong. and that soldering joints should be checked on the s800 as it's prone to problms. So i guess a pixhwk would be best if i can get myself to learn it properly.

violetwolf

I always run the Pixhawk on stock PIDs on all machines I build. No need to tweak at all. I've built 450 racers to large hexas which fly perfect right out of the box.

Maybe there are more menus and pages of options and settings, but that comes with greater functionality. ;)

You couldn't pay me to put a DJI controller on any machine of mine. Been there done that.. Glad to have not lost my gear on more than one occasion.

Your mileage may vary!