Flexacopter ---The Making Of---

holco

Today I dit some test and adjustment flights with a new modification, this will give more room for fast action video shots.

-1050109.jpg

holco

Video from last Saturday, picloc was a bit against us and 1080i 25fps instead of 720p 50fps what it should be.

Last edited by a moderator:

holco

Has taken a while before I knew it but it turns out that the GH2 when monitoring trough the HDMI output each time it switches back from 720P (50fps) to 1080i (25 fps) so I've decided to install a 2nd camera in the form of a VTL 600 from Sony, now I can finally shoot in 720P (50fps) :)

IMG-0471.jpg

IMG-0473.jpg

kbmyers

Outstanding work! Can you provide any more details about the build? I especially like the v2 version of the rail mounts. How are you making those?

Kent

quadro4

Thanks for your detailed Thread, looks like you did a great job!

A little question: What software did you use for the technical illustration of the Wire Rope Dampers ?:D
(on the first page of this thread)

holco

Thanks quadro4 :)

For the wiredampers drawings I used SketchUp.

All the other drawings are made with Rhinoceros.

Thanks for your detailed Thread, looks like you did a great job!

A little question: What software did you use for the technical illustration of the Wire Rope Dampers ?:D
(on the first page of this thread)

quadro4

Heared a lot of good things about sketchup but never had time to really deal with it , but i think ill give it a try next week.
thanks a lot for your quick reply!

holco

Please put scaling off (right top corner) when looking full screen for best results.

Last edited by a moderator: