Adding OSD to Naza M Lite

Avenger

Hi guys,

I'm hoping to find a solution to my OSD problem, I have a dji F550 which is flying well, I've become a better pilot and I'm now using FPV the majority of the time. With all that comes a desire to fly further away but I'm still a bit nervous about flight times and location etc so I'm hoping to add OSD to my aircraft. The problem is I've got a Naza M Lite which, I beleive, doesn't have the capacity to add extra functionality therefore I need solutions.

I've seen this at Hobbyking
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/...D_III_w_10Hz_GPS_and_80A_Current_sensor_.html

is anyone familiar with it or is there a better solution

thanks guys

subsonic9

I use Eagle Tree OSD Pro with the GPS module and eLogger V4. I like having Lat and Lon on screen. If it crashes I can find it.

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
I also have a full EagleTree setup but the new Core Pro is simpler and cheaper but it does mean you have to have two GPS's mounted, it will give lat and long on screen!

Hi, I would stay away from Eagle tree, too many parts to the puzzle and far too complicated unless you want to spend a lot of time on it, its old technology that has not changed in years. Also having lat and long is good as long as it is accurate, my eagle tree can sometimes be 50km out? just saying.
good luck - bruce

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
Actually the Eagle Tree works well and it very powerful but way more than the OP needs, a basic CorePNP25 or 50 would be great but does not have GPS features, for most flying it is way overrated anyhoo!.