Hello from SoCal

Hi All,

Just found this site and it's great.

I recently started flying quads so I can extend my photography to third dimension :)

I started with a Gaui 500X and scorpion motors. after a few crash landings, I broke one of the booms and rather than replace/fix the frame I bought a Hoverthings VC-550 frame and transplanted the motors, ESC, and GU344.

Earlier this week I got a DJI Naza FC and replaced the GU344. I really like the Naza, especially the altitude-hold feature.

Im looking forward to learning more as I progress with the hobby.

Cheers,
Leon

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Eh Up Leon..

Welcome to MRF. I am sure what ever question you need answering will be here on MRF.. if you cant find an answer it just post any time, as a world wide community there is always some one onine that my be able to help.. other wise check you question as you wake as some one could have answered while you slept and is in bed while you aint... if that makes sense..

Any how again welcome and look forward to your questions but as time goes by your contributions

Dave

PS its always good to know were in the world you are so please up date us AND your profile to include your location/time zone

Thanks for the welcome Dave.

I've been searching and browsing the various forums and have found a great deal of information there.

Cheers,
Leon