ZH3-3D / ZH3-2D Mounting Adapter for Flame Wheel 550

R6Media

I feel like an idiot. Can someone please clarify how this mounting plate for the H3-3D for f550 flamewheel is supposed to attach?
I can't find any info online about it and its anything but obvious. The holes in the wing parts to the sides don't line up with any existing screws for the top or bottom plate.

Am i supposed to create holes in my arms or something? Totally confused by this thing and it seems so simple.

Some pictures of it attached would be nice.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tahoe Ed

I feel like an idiot. Can someone please clarify how this mounting plate for the H3-3D for f550 flamewheel is supposed to attach?
I can't find any info online about it and its anything but obvious. The holes in the wing parts to the sides don't line up with any existing screws for the top or bottom plate.

Am i supposed to create holes in my arms or something? Totally confused by this thing and it seems so simple.

Some pictures of it attached would be nice.

Thanks.

If you are trying to mount a H3-2D or a 3D to the F550, it requires a DJI adaptor plate. Is that what you are referring to?

R6Media

If by adapter plate you are talking about DJI Part 50. Looks like a little black airplane.... yes. I have the parts.

Problem is the screw holes in the ends of the "wings" don't line up with anything once the part is in place.
Ill post a picture.
attachment.php

Attachments

• 20140828_094037.jpg
    20140828_094037.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 227
Last edited by a moderator:

PCMAerial

If by adapter plate you are talking about DJI Part 50. Looks like a little black airplane.... yes. I have the parts.

Problem is the screw holes in the ends of the "wings" don't line up with anything once the part is in place.
Ill post a picture.
attachment.php

I may have looked at a different attachment. But I believe that piece connects to your bottom plate on the 550, along with the screws into the white dji landing gear (the cheap plastic one). I believe that configuration may work

R6Media

I may have looked at a different attachment. But I believe that piece connects to your bottom plate on the 550, along with the screws into the white dji landing gear (the cheap plastic one). I believe that configuration may work

Ahhhh so the landing gear is mandatory and factored into the design. I was hoping that wasn't the case.
Seems to me they should sell the parts together then.

PCMAerial

Ahhhh so the landing gear is mandatory and factored into the design. I was hoping that wasn't the case.
Seems to me they should sell the parts together then.

Yes yes. Sometimes we question a few things "they" do lol. It comes with the territory. But you can usually find those landing gears for $25 or less. May be worth the investment to finally get that gimbal running!