Zero UAV ZeroUAV autopilot fresh 2015 experiences

Have you experienced autopilot caused FlyAway with ZeroUAV AP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Henri

Hello all,

After reading old threads about ZeroUAV autopilots I found a lot negative statements and I didn't find new ones.
Would you tell shortly which kind if experiences you have as ZeroUAV autopilot user if you ignore all more than a year old experiences? Please tell those positive ones also.

I have YS-X4 version (not v2, navigator or -P) with firmware updated to latest on July 2014. So far all is good with basic manual flight and GPS hold mode and I haven't experienced anything strange or not normal. Only issue is very short <15m WiFi range to Samsung tablet.

If you click YES to poll, please tell others about it.

Bisgi

The Worse until now for me Is to get someone to answer my questions!!! I havent been able to fly yet, and everyday I read and read and I know that if anyone with a Little bet of knowlage better than mine on multicopters could have helped me alot than me reading and reading and until now not being able to enjoy the zero x6!!!
I am shore many people will be very happy if we could just could write to each other and get some results!!!
Just look at this post, the only one WHO has written here is me!!?
That Means the people at zero should do a bet more to engage people with their Company!!? Get their opinions and let them fell that thoes opinions matter!?

Best of Luck

SleepyC

www.AirHeadMedia.com
After 300 amazing flight of my Gemini flight control in my HighOne. The unit failed. I ordered spare parts and it still doesn't work. I replaced the unit with a SuperX and my HighOne is performing once again.