zerotech Ys-S4v3

LogiG

Hiya guys, I recently aquired a batch of stuff. One YsX4 wifi kit, and one YS-S4v3 kit. Missing the Voltage step down for the s4, so I was hoping someone here knows which one I should go for (assuming a generic converter will do the trick)
So if anyone knows somebody who has an s4v3 could measure the voltage setting for me, I'd be forever grateful!
I have tried to connect a micro usb to the S4v3 -->PC to see what happens, but I can't seem to get any connection at all. Didn't surprise much, as it seems in the manual everything has to be connected all together.

The X4 I'm missing the usb- "ttl" com port. I've read so many different posts here around which one works and not, so I honestly haven't understood which one's the "real working deal". Soo, I was hoping to get that cleared up too.

I threw myself into buying this Y-osd from ebay (eBay item number:121959159391) and hope for the best :D

Waiting for a Mavic Pro these days, not quite sure the guy was too serious about that one though..

Sorry if I'm repeating chewed- up posts, it's a lot easier to search here in the future now that my laptop is back in business.

Thanks in advance!

Logi