Zero UAV Zero UAV available at Hobbyking?

ChrisViperM

Well, there you have it, if HK carries it it has to be garbage.

....not necessarily

I got my YS-X6 from a dealer in Spain about 2 month ago. At that time there was only a dealer in Spain, in France, in South Africa, in the US and the UK....most of them pretty small but very engaged and helpful. Some of them have been seriously threatend by DJI to loose their dealership if they want to keep Zerouav products. Might have been hot air, since a few still carry DJI. Since Zerouav is really BIG in China and need serious sales even in new markets, they might have decided to go with the "supermarkets"....you also get it already at http://www.foxtechfpv.com/index.php..._description=1&keyword=zerouav&categories_id= . I personally would never buy this kind of product from the supermarket, I rather buy from the dealers who also support their products, even if it's a bit more expensive.

Chris
YS-X6YS-X6

Last edited by a moderator:

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
i think we're looking at their support network. Us.

if hobbyking sells it, people will have to go somewhere when it doesn't work. Zero UAV is welcome to have a forum here but if it becomes chaotic when every last customer with a problem comes here and raises hell, let's just say we'll have to address that if/when it happens.

if they've got a great product then i wish them the best.

RTRyder

Merlin of Multirotors
The US source is GotHeliRC and has been very good at providing support to YS owners as have the dealers in both Austrailia and South Africa. I must say both the dealers and ZeroUAV have been better with their customers than some of their competiton including some well known brands both foreign and domestic. Whether or not that will remain true if their sales increase to DJI levels I can't say but so far it has been a good experience overall.

Ken

Kari

Zerouav gives a great support by their self, very helpful guys. In rcg forum and they also answers to emails and skype when needed. As you might have noticed it's very quiet in discussion threads. Of course there is not as many beginners using ys than fresh naza buyers asking help for gps drifting or flipping takeoff problems but i think ys users are probably the most satisfied users what comes to any multirotor controller. Based on my experience in cinestar frame all i can say is it's very reliable, very stabile, rock solid system made from high quality components tested well etc. compared to anything i have tried so far. Even if hk sells it doesn't mean it's rubbish. Btw if you need wkm there is one for sale right now :) Collecting money for second ys system..

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
well it's certainly nice to know it's been a good experience for everyone. thanks for the replies.