Zenmuse - Z15 repair

el gwiz

About two months ago I sent my Z15 for repair after a crash . I still have not been updated as to progress. Does anyone have any experience of dealing with DJI Germany as a repair facility and if so what was the outcome ?

Benjamin Kenobi

Easy? You call that easy?
An acquaintance sent his in and it took 3 months to come back. He didn't receive much information during that time.

el gwiz

Just for information purposes, my experience of DJI customer service has been rather poor. Having discussed this subject with several people i have decided not to put all my eggs in one basket. A colleague of mine is building 3 Axis gimbals for a fraction of the price of a Z-15. I am waiting to see them in action but it is a more cost effective option if they work. In the beginning i relied on DJI for their plug and play functionality but with hindsight it has cost me dearly.

Due to a series of expensive crashes it has been necessary to be more philosophical about the mess i am in; thanks for your concern.

Benjamin Kenobi

Easy? You call that easy?
I went with the Zenmuse purely because it works so well. It has proven itself time and again. But I accepted that there would be no customer service and took the risk. I had hoped after flying it for a year things would have changed, but little has.