Zenmuse Z15-GH3 Firmware GCU v2.0 problem

yuri9999

After updating firmware GCU Z15 GH3 to version 2.0 transfer video does not work. Led status:flashing red.(Previous versions 1.4 worked perfectly)You have this problem too?

scotth

After updating firmware GCU Z15 GH3 to version 2.0 transfer video does not work. Led status:flashing red.(Previous versions 1.4 worked perfectly)You have this problem too?

Do not do this upgrade despite the software asking you to. I had the same problem.

AmsterdamBM

it is ok. thx scotth
:tennis:
Can you please let me know how you were able to revert the GCU firmware to fix this issue. I am currently showing 1.6. I have tried typing Door during the download, but no one has been willing to share the login to revert back to 1.4. Please help. If you need an email address to send to I can provide.

Thanks

AmsterdamBM

That fixed the issue with video. I am having an issue with the IOSD MK2 "pulsing" the data on screen. Any ideas how to fix that as well? Thank you for your assistance.

AmsterdamBM

Still trying to solve the pulsing video..used a new GH3 AV board and get no video at all. Convinced the GH3 and GH4 are not ready for pro use. Have yet to see a single one work properly. I will be advising clients to go a different direction than this GH3/4 setup.

rupP

Argh! I just upgraded the gh3 firmware as instructed in assistant and everything has gone nuts! Red lights flashing, switches reassigned, video signal lost, gimbal has lost its orientation and assistant states gh4 in top left corner!
What is the fix to reset to v1.4? How do I do it? Please help!
Why hasn't dji sorted this?