Zenmuse z15 GH-2 with GH-3/4 conversion and Secraft Dampers

baja-king

Here for the ride :)
Zenmuse z15 GH-2 with GH-3/4 conversion and Secraft Dampers

Boxed Original Z15 with extras - excellent condition. Let me know if you're interested.

In UK

View attachment 19115

Attachments

• G-UAV0192:EBF-001 SkyJib copy.jpg
    G-UAV0192:EBF-001 SkyJib copy.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 451
  • 20130321114118cont3.jpg
    20130321114118cont3.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 444
  • 20130305113632cont2.jpg
    20130305113632cont2.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 392
  • 20130311041139cont2.jpg
    20130311041139cont2.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 386

Quinton

Open to realistic offers

Think its up to you to say what a realistic offer may be, a ballpark figure what your looking.
I maybe interested, I still have a GH2, still a nice little camera, and I believe the gh2 Zen was actually one of the ones that actually worked pretty well.
Has the Movi changed your mind that quick :)

baja-king

Well I was going to keep it as a spare gimbal or for a sub 7kg build but like the rest of the stuff in my workshop it will probably just sit there... Have the Movi set up with a Paralinx Tomahawk and it's great, like that there is no connection needed with the frame and can go from handheld to aerial within minutes.

A Sony version of the Zenmuse sold recently on fleabay for £1400 so somewhere in that ball park would be 'realistic' :)

Think its up to you to say what a realistic offer may be, a ballpark figure what your looking.
I maybe interested, I still have a GH2, still a nice little camera, and I believe the gh2 Zen was actually one of the ones that actually worked pretty well.
Has the Movi changed your mind that quick :)

Quinton

Well I was going to keep it as a spare gimbal or for a sub 7kg build but like the rest of the stuff in my workshop it will probably just sit there... Have the Movi set up with a Paralinx Tomahawk and it's great, like that there is no connection needed with the frame and can go from handheld to aerial within minutes.

A Sony version of the Zenmuse sold recently on fleabay for £1400 so somewhere in that ball park would be 'realistic' :)

No way, a Tomahawk would be really great, you will have to keep us updated how its going with that.
I was expecting it to be a good bit cheaper than that, so just so you know I am out..but in all honesty, if it works well, which I am sure it does it may be worth keeping for a sub 7kg, which may well be the way to go in the future.

baja-king

Will let you know how I get on with the Tomahawk, first impressions are amazing.

I think a sub 7kg Y6 that can take a GH-4 will come in handy sometime soon :)

No way, a Tomahawk would be really great, you will have to keep us updated how its going with that.
I was expecting it to be a good bit cheaper than that, so just so you know I am out..but in all honesty, if it works well, which I am sure it does it may be worth keeping for a sub 7kg, which may well be the way to go in the future.