Zenmuse with Blackmagic Pocket

tecel

Since DJI ZENMUSE BMPCC is coming, you don't need to worry about that any more, I think they have to solve that problem before it is available.
:nevreness:

I got an email from DJI Europe that the bmpcc Zenmuse will come but it will take time. All shippings timelines are gone, it is listed as "not available at the moment". I don t believe we will see shipping earlier than Feb/March 2014. Too long for us, so we are putting our bm in the GH2 Zese. Coverters are shipping right now. The cam is awesome...

daniel

thanks for the info….

the hdmi input on the kopterworkx hdmi converter , is a mini hdmi input or a regular hdmi,?

i have a MICRO hdmi to hdmi cable……
or i need A MICRO HDMI TO MINI HDMI...

Thanks for the help

Arrow-Eye

I don't think it takes too long, the ZENMUSE gimbals are very similar with each other, you can modify from GH2, and I think it's not hard to produce a new one.

tecel

I don't think it takes too long, the ZENMUSE gimbals are very similar with each other, you can modify from GH2, and I think it's not hard to produce a new one.
They already had the Pocket Zenmuse listed in the shops. Shipping should have started 15th Dec. But now they set it back to "not available" and no more shipping dates... They push the 5D Zen first in combination with the S1000 I guess. So we won t wait.

Last edited by a moderator: