ZenMuse service questions

PapaRomeo

If I want to change my camera how do I go about it? Lets say I buy the new GH3...

If I get a crash who does fix or rebalance/align my ZenMuse? Can top dealers like Sandor do it?

Is DJI working on new camera mounts? And why the silence... They introduce ZenMuse months before anybody can buy one and then no information on the future upgrades as existing cameras get obsolete. GH2 is EOL.

The SBUS on ZenMuse; did DJI forget the tab in the software where you can assign channels for each function like on Radians?

Tahoe Ed

The next product development as far as I know is the Zen for GoPro. After that who knows. The retracts are coming on the market soon. There is the new software that just came out. They now have an adaptor for using different FPV cameras. They will soon be coming out with a V2 of the HDMI convertor that fixes the GH2 NSCT/PAL issues. Sounds like a lot of stuff if you ask me.

Give them a call 522 222 8911 DJI NA HQ

That is a great start.

If you need simple spare or replacement parts, like Zenmuse HDMI cables, Ribbon Cables, Frame parts etc for the Zenmuse, then just PM me because I stock most of the smaller Zenmuse parts. For major repair, you will want to send Directly to DJI HQ in Austin.

Patrick