Zenmuse HD3D Non Phantom gimbal software issue

AirShooter

FlyCam UAV
Not sure if this is the best place for this. I installed an zenmuse HD3d GoPro gimbal,
Not on a phantom but on a Naza V2 equipped Hex all works great looks great, I can tit bla bla bla,
However I cannon adjust the max and min angles like I could in the Phantom version, and It shows a padlock at the top left side, it says "click to unlock" and I do and nothing happens, it still remains locked, Any ideas how to unlock it ??

AirShooter

FlyCam UAV
I meant tilt, not tit.. :) and the redish oraange padlock is on the right side not the left... Help still needed with this..
Thanks
Jeff

panino

I had the same problem. No mather what value i have set for min and max angle it was the same. Center point of the gimbal was way down, and I couldn`t set that also. After an hour of software torture I have solved it with TX channel settings (what I should have done at the first place). Simply set the centerpoint and travel endpoints at the servo settings page of Your TX tilt channel to desired values and bypass the buggy software. Now it`s fine. Fast forward flight jello of the h33d however is not fine at all....

Last edited by a moderator:

AirShooter

FlyCam UAV
Hi That ended up being my work around, I know there is a way to adjust the motor gain response to slow down the rate of pitch.
I just need that damn padlock unlocked!! arggggg