Zenmuse H3-3D GoPro Ribbon Cable

01G8R

After a couple weeks of use I have managed to break the ribbon cable that connects the GoPro to the Zenmuse. Fortunately it came with a replacement and I have installed it. Since this seems like it is going to be an ongoing problem I would like to have a couple spare cables. I have contacted DJI and, as expected, they are completely useless for any help. They said to buy from a dealer, but I cant find anyone selling them. Does anyone know where I can purchase a replacement ribbon cable? Thanks.

01G8R

JoeBob

Thanks, but as far as I can tell those do not include the cable I need. I need the flat ribbon cable that goes from the ZenMuse to the GoPro. The first two links go to H3-2D Cable kits and the third goes to Z15 Gimbal. I have a H3-3D.

rilot

I'm not aware of anyone selling the cable for the new design H3-3D. DJI must really have been smoking something the night they designed it. I can see it now...... "Yeah man, let's change the design of the H3-3D.......*tokes on a blunt* Yeaahhhh.... Let's take the connection that's tried and tested and replace it with something that breaks in 5 minutes.......*tokes on a blunt* coool"

Thedentman03

Same problem here. Mine broke on the second flight. I was wondering if I could use some parts from the h3-2d to make the connection same as it used to be. Let me know if you find the cable.

IM0001

You were looking for this right? I would pick up a few extras but overall, just be very tender taking it off the GoPro. Those cables aren't usually as fragile as they may look, but they don't do good getting tugged really hard out of their ports or kinked.

Lobbo

These cables are not tough at all. Mine has broken after being connected for the first time, disconnected to download video and then reconnected. Seven minutes of flying time after spending £250. Thanks DJI. It's rubbish design. The original connection on the 2D was rock solid. I need this for a new business not just for fun and I'm well and truly pissed off.

Tahoe Ed

DJI has redesigned the connector and is shipping replacements to the dealers and service centers. New production will have the revised cables. I would contact your dealer.

Lobbo

DJI has redesigned the connector and is shipping replacements to the dealers and service centers. New production will have the revised cables. I would contact your dealer.

Thanks. I've managed to include this in two threads so sorry for the duplication. I'll be onto my dealer straightaway.

gskedgel

I have contacted HeliDirect and Aerial Media Pros and they have not heard anything from DJI regarding a fix. Do you have more info on this?

Tahoe Ed

I have contacted HeliDirect and Aerial Media Pros and they have not heard anything from DJI regarding a fix. Do you have more info on this?

I was sent several. I thought that they were already in production. They are considerably beefier than the originals. I will check on the ship date.

Lobbo

I was sent several. I thought that they were already in production. They are considerably beefier than the originals. I will check on the ship date.

My supplier hadn't heard of a replacement. They said they'd check with DJI. Nothing yet.