Zenmuse GH-4-HD and Lightbridge - Smoothing Gimbal Operation

PilotMan

Hi all,;)

We are running a lightbridge with a GH4, and and A2 flight controller on an S 1000 frame. The issue we are having and the question for all of you out there is: :eek:

When running the lightbridge and the A2 flight controller, how do you control smooth acceleration and deceleration on the gimbal? As it sits right now, when you touch the controls you feel like your operating a security camera. Instant acceleration that gives a choppy feel. :mad:

We have tried all the traditional methods of multiple rates on the Futaba, servo reaction speed on the Futaba, and a number of other halfwit resolutions.

Pisses me off :mad: that there are no options built into the Zenmuse controller to make the gimbal operate however we like. Makes me want to go back to and Alexmos and Bascam. :)

Thanks for listening to my gripe…… Suggestions?

PilotMan

Pablo...........I was making an attempt at being rude..... but I was unsuccessful.

Have been building gimbals since we had to wind our own motors. Have read all the manuals many times.....

The issue we are having is lack of any settings. ANY..... Just input channel mapping is all we can do. Their answer was almost ridiculous..... made me a SDK developer so I could program their code and solve it for free...... for them.

IM A LITTLE PISSED.........Not cool for a $4000 gimbal that we purchased as a turnkey solution.

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
if you know what you're doing it might be fun (in an S&M kind of way) to retrofit a Phobotic Centerpiece gimbal controller to your Zenmuse

mitmit

Ramping is most common problem of all zenmuse gimbals from the very beginning, and seems they are just complitely dont understand what is it all about.. pity especially when you know even if they learn it, they will never fix it in earlier models.