YouTube Video Captions

TechBill

Howdy,

I am from Springfield, Missouri and I just joined this forum recently to learn more about the MR. I plan to build one soon and doing all the research I can find on it. I do have some experience with R/C gas powered planes and electric race cars.

As I surf the forums, I found lots of YouTube videos which I am sure it a great educational video but unfortunately I am unable to enjoy the videos. Because I was born Deaf and been Deaf all my life.

But there is a way for me and over 2 millions hearing impair folks in USA but even more in other counties that can enjoy your YouTube video if your willing to take an hour or so to write out the transcript and upload it to YouTube so we can watch it in Closed Caption.

Closed Caption is like subtitle allowing hearing impairs folks like myself to enjoy the video.

Please watch this YouTube video on how to add Closed Caption to your video and you will make us a very happy folks who can participate in this with you all.

Here the YouTube video on how to add Closed Caption to your own YouTube video and it not hard at all. It just require an hour patience of typing transcript and upload it to YouTube.

You can even click the CC icon on the lower right corner to turn on the Closed Captioning in that video to see what it look like. It look very similar what CC look like on TV when you enable it.

Thank you for your understanding and patience!
Bill