AerialMediaPros.com XOAR PROPS Pre order here carbon fiber precision pairs and wood precision pairs

Hey Guys, I am Getting ready to place an order for XOAR Props. I am a distributor for them, and should have them in approx 2 weeks.

These props are my favorite yet. They are a little costly, But well worth every penny. I simply throw them on and fly. No need for the hassle and incovience of balancing APC's.

If you would like to pre order, I will add them to my shipment to save you some money on shipping charges. They seem to be out of stock everywhere else, So this will be a way for you to get exactly what you want , a lot sooner.

I can have the props drilled at either 5mm or 6mm. This is very convienient, and eliminates having to use prop adapters.

Email me at aerialmediapros@yahoo.com and let me know what size/pitch/prop hole size and quantity you would like. I will then send you a paypal Bill So you can place your order.

I am having my online store built right now (aerialmediapros.com). Hopefully that will make future orders quicker and easier. For now, I will just email you a paypal bill.

You can order through me at anytime. Usually it takes 7-14 days to arrive once payment is received.

Thanks Guys, Let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Feel free to call me at 888-557-6791 If you have anyquestions.

Here are the available sizes in Precision wood pairs (Price is per pair)

$35
$37
$38
$39
$43
$46

THE CARBON FIBER PAIRS ARE AVAILABLE IN THREE DIFFRENT SIZES (price is per pair)

$142
$144
$147

HERE ARE A FEW PICS OF THE WOOD AND CARBON PROPS.

IMG_5523.jpg

IMG_5509.jpg

IMG_5491.jpg