Xoar 10x5 wood pusher props, PJA-P

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
I've got an order in for Xoar 10x5 pusher props. The normal RH rotation PJA model is normally stocked at most places but the PJA-P LH rotation model must be special ordered. Xoar makes very high quality props that are widely used on all different types ofl aircraft.
I ordered 12 extras and will sell them in groups of 4. I expect to have pricing info before the end of the day.
PM me or post here if you're interested.

www.xoarintl.com

Bart

Bartman

I received pricing info today for LH or "pusher" rotation Xoar 10x5 props. The LH props are $4.87 each which is extremely competitive with any of the other prop options out there. I'll sell them in sets of 2 for $10 plus $2.50 shipping and I'll have 12 total available for sale. You can buy the RH rotation props here

http://shopbobshobbycenter.com/

Expected delivery is end of February. I haven't seen much interest but if anyone contacts me maybe we can buy the RH rotation props at the same time and save ourselves a little bit on shipping. The RH rotation props are only $3.99 each.

Bart

Hi Bart,
I had 20 precision pairs of 13x6.5" (a pair is constitued by one clockwise and one counter clockwise propeller) and there are all gone in one day Oo !
I re ordered for 50 pairs this time :) (available end of february due to chinese new year)

Bartman

Naterpin,
The props I ordered came drilled for a 5mm prop shaft. I'm not sure what their standard bore is but the 5mm was a custom request made when I placed the order. I'd highly recommend the Zoar props, FWIW. They're stiff, make great lift, and have lasted through many many flights. They break if you twang them but that's the only bad thing I have to say about them. I'd guess they do 10% more lift than the Graupner 10x5 e-props just based on how they fly.
Regards,
Bart