XAircraft XAircraft major announcement regarding North American distribution

XA Ant

It is with regret we are announcing XAircraft's separation with our North American distributor XAircraft America. Many of you will be aware of the issues at hand, and it is not XAircraft's policy to speculate, however the decision has now been finalised.

XAircraft will honour all existing orders that customers are waiting on, however we will require absolute proof that payment has been made and also that no refunds or claims within PayPal, Visa, Mastercard or any other financial institution have been made. Please understand that this process will take some time, however we are committed to reestablishing our brand in this market. We would prefer you seek a refund through the above mentioned institutions and place another order with one of our other dealers listed below. Any pre orders made on MINIX will be honoured with the bonus OSD on value pack 1 and 2 included in your delivery.

Please provide a copy of your order, proof of payment including a screenshot of your associated transaction listing (blanking out any personal account information and amounts not associated with the transaction) and of course your details including shipping address. Please forward this information to Anthony Swinbourne on his email listed below.

Anthony's email - international@xaircraft.com

North American dealers list:

As I previously mentioned this process will take a little time and I thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.

Warm regards
Anthony and the entire XAircraft network
cleardot.gif

X650Mouse

Take no prisoners
Now how do you shut his site down to prevent others from going thru this?

If you knew the ISP maybe although doubtful! if you have a 'better business bureau' maybe but will take time, having it still visible is not against any law, taking money still isn't! unless full knowledge they won't supply then fraud and maybe a case for authorities.

Best is to be vigilant and vocal in forums about the risk.

X

SleepyC

www.AirHeadMedia.com
SO BIZARRE.
Oh well glad to see X-Aircraft will still be available!
NOW... let’s get some updates! AND MORE NEW STUFF!

SamaraMedia

Sleepy, I'm getting ready to maiden my hex with Super X replacing the NAZA I was using. Do you need to do a GPS declination on the puck like with the DJI stuff. Since I'm in the NE I was told to rotate the puck about 11 degrees counterclockwise for proper GPS calibration, do I need to do the same with the Super X puck?

SleepyC

www.AirHeadMedia.com
I never have. Just point the little arrow straight forward. And make sure to do all three calibrations.
One thing that was not too clear is the 3 calibration steps.

Wiggle the 3 way switch until the LED blinks green/red fast, then push both sticks to the top right and wiggle the 3 way again. The green light will blink 2 or 3 times. unplug batt.

Then boot the system back up, wiggle the 3 way until green/red flashing and center both sticks (throttle in the middle) and wiggle the 3 way several times again, the light will flash 2 times (or 1?) and your mid points are set. unplug rig.

Finally boot up the system outside in a nice open area. wiggle the 3 way get the red and green, and leave the throttle all the way down and the other stick in the middle, and wiggle the 3 way again, this should enter you into compass calibration... follow the instructions (I think its level turn until it stops quickly flashing and starts to slowly flash, then it’s I believe nose up spinn until slow blink and finally rig sideways nose pointing out and spin until it finally goes to solid green...

Now you are ready to fly!

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
wubbawubbawubbawubbawubba

start a new thread so the info is out there and not hidden in this thread! many thanks. you'll get the hang of this before long @SleepyC