XAircraft X650V ESC Cover

Jesper

Anyone know where I can buy some X650 ESC Covers, that has them in stock? Snapped one assembling my new X650 V4 :upset: :tennis::tennis:

Top tip!
Don't put the esc covers on in the cold! I would leave them at room temp for a while or even warm with a hair dryer before installation. Otherwise the lugs can snap.
Regards

mr7o4

I gave up on them. At one point I was using black zip ties, but with the number of mounts I've replaced it's just more time futzing around for something I won't see five seconds after I take off.

Warlock

They are a poor design. Such a simple part rarely just snaps on with out breaking at least one tab. I have seen where you need go though a bunch of hoops to hold one side of the esc tucked up into the cover while at the same time pressing the other side in place. Its just not worth the trouble of installing. And as said above, you will be replacing motor mounts pretty regular any way, so its hardly worth the trouble. I got to the point of just snapping off the tabs from the start, and using black zip ties which you can cut off easily for those crash repairs your going to have.