Would KDE5215XF-435 motors fit gryphon dynamics (GD-X8 1000 frame) motor mount?

Amerly

Indeed they don't

I asked Heechul if he could CNC them 3 months ago... He told me he would... He already made the CNC programmation but did not get the time to finish them (lot's of production going on for their new products)... Please send him an e-mail to ask for it... The more we are the better it is... master@gryphon.co.kr

Indeed they don't

I asked Heechul if he could CNC them 3 months ago... He told me he would... He already made the CNC programmation but did not get the time to finish them (lot's of production going on for their new products)... Please send him an e-mail to ask for it... The more we are the better it is... master@gryphon.co.kr
I have already asked him. No answer yet. I am sure business keeps him busy!!!! It is good!

Another question: Do you think the fold-able GD-X8 1000 frame would be likely to vibrate? Do you recommend to get a non fold-able frame?

Amerly

It's stiff as hell... Very well built junction...

BTW you will need the X-Motor mount anyway (just to be clear)

Pumpkinguy

It's about 15/32" from the plate to the top of the mount so 1/2" spacers are perfect.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 440
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 394

Pumpkinguy

It can take a max motor diameter of 50mm if you machine the hole bigger like I did for a larger collar.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 455

My plan:
GD-X8 1000 ffoldable rame with retractable landing gear (or Skyjib x4)
8x KDE5215XF-435 with 18x6.1 props
8x KDEXF-UAS75HV
Wookong FC

+ Canon 5d with very heavy lenses and heavy gimbal.
I would like to have a system which runs almost idle throttle rather than screaming.

Do you think the motors are too big for this frame?

Pumpkinguy

The problem is that if you have enough thrust @ say 20% and you go to start your motors it will fly away. Lol.
You need to sit down with a pad and paper or a spreadsheet and figure out weights of everything and I mean everything. Then you can start your motor, prop and battery selection.

Pumpkinguy

Hey. Just a FYI. There is another frame that looks just like gryphon at half the price. Djs or something. I don't know who copied who but I think they are worth looking at. A member here is a usa distributor. Jeff @FPVOne And his service is second to none.

Hey. Just a FYI. There is another frame that looks just like gryphon at half the price. Djs or something. I don't know who copied who but I think they are worth looking at. A member here is a usa distributor. Jeff @FPVOne And his service is second to none.
Thanks so much! I checked the company out! Jeff is truly amazing! Unfortunately, they don't have larger 1000mm frames.