WooKong-M GPS V2 Firmware Upgrade?

I have a WooKong-M with a version 2 GPS (all white and grey connector) how can I tell if this GPS needs the firmware upgrade to avoid the FOD?

marcoflyer

Having the same issue. Followed the user manual in the hookup process and i get no indication that the controller is alive. Have you made any progress? Sent issue to DJI support with no reply

marcoflyer

Yes, in the USA. It was sent back last week. On thing, it takes them a long time to get back to you, and I was told it would take a month before I get it back. If you relaying on the system for your business like I am, and you have this type of service, Its time for a new vendor. NOT IMPRESSED!!

jetbootz

hahahaha
I have several WKMs , some used , some new.
they wouldnt replace the ones I bought NEW
it was a v2 GPS - you know , the one that causes you to suffer THOUSANDS of dollars of damage when it makes your WKM crash. I think the service that DJI offers is terrible, If anyone out there is having good service, then they are keeping very quiet, all I see is people telling of situations that would get DJI sued to death if they were in europe or USA. Pro Z15's going missing, FW never arriving, service taking literally MONTHS.
and yet they can afford to buy how many MERCs for the employees ??????

Tahoe Ed

Jet, you asked DJI to replace GPS pucks that were recalled over a year and a half ago and when they refused, you have have been on a mission to bash DJI at every opportunity. The dealer should have replaced the GPS pucks for you. They are the one that is responsible here. Who cares what cars people buy and drive. Yes there are many happy customers using DJI products.

Tahoe Ed

I have a WooKong-M with a version 2 GPS (all white and grey connector) how can I tell if this GPS needs the firmware upgrade to avoid the FOD?

Guys, if the GPS needs to be upgraded the newest firmware takes care of it. Are you all using firmware v5.26 or above? I have one of the original GPS's that I have used since day one. If you have some history on this, the reason for the recall was for those in the southern hemisphere. Those in the north did not have the issues.

Tahoe Ed

Having the same issue. Followed the user manual in the hookup process and i get no indication that the controller is alive. Have you made any progress? Sent issue to DJI support with no reply

Microflyer, what do you see in Assistant? This is a different issue.

Benjamin Kenobi

Easy? You call that easy?
Yeah, I've been wanting to point out that the Wookong GPS doesn't need updating on this thread for ages. And the FOD was something that happened like over a year ago. It's all in the past... :02.47-tranquillity:

jetbootz

not bashing, just letting people know that a compnay that I have spent 25,000 +++ USD with over the last 4 yrs, refused to replace some parts that they get for a few bucks......... that just about sums up the service at DJI