Winter updates

eqmdef8

Just wanted to throw up an update. The weather is getting colder, so not flying much. Built a few more 250s for my 2 brothers and my dad. Come spring we will have a good 6-8 people for events.
Working on building my new one using MRM oso race kit. Pretty stoked about it and I'll put up some pics when she's done.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
pretty funny that you're over there building for everyone else so you'll have people to race with! @Hoki isn't far from you, neither am I actually. a few hours at the most for me.

eqmdef8

Sry Bart, didn't see your reply. For the past month or so I've been spending most of my time building and fixing my families quads. Every once in awhile I get to fly mine though.

eqmdef8

db044862c16b30f6a2ba09ce69c2444c.jpg

I think that should upload right. That's one I just finished up before Xmas. It's a zmr250 with a oso pdb. 2206-2150kv motors, cc3d fc. I did it black and purple for my oldest brother, he's a big ravens fan.

eqmdef8

Lol, most of the people in MMR are ravens fans. Though after a year like they had, I'm guessing they will become cowboys fans.

Hoki, what kind of quad do you fly now?

Hoki

I like thise 250 size frames cause they have an extra plate on the bottom to put the escs and wires n hide them. I wish my little flyer had that

eqmdef8

Depending on the frame type, and whether you have access to a 3d printer, you could check thingeverse.com. it's a lot of 3d printing jobs to make different things. Might be able to find the file there to make one, but again, you need access to a 3d printer

eqmdef8

Maybe? I don't know much about 180 size frames. What brand/type frame is it?

Hoki

Some cheap kit i got on ebay. I donno
It looks just like the 180 liminer one they sell for 80 dollars and i bet it is but thats what i paid for the entire kit

eqmdef8

I did some quick searching, and it seems there isn't much out there as far as custom builds go. You may have to get creative, but keep in mind escs and vtxs need air flow to run cool.