Mikrokopter Wind Twitching

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Can anyone suggest which settings I should play with to reduce the twitching of the Mk in the wind.

Its rock solid in low wind speeds but in anything over 6mph I start getting a twitching and the PH wonders in a much bigger circle with more erratic movements.

RTRyder

Merlin of Multirotors
Can anyone suggest which settings I should play with to reduce the twitching of the Mk in the wind.

Its rock solid in low wind speeds but in anything over 6mph I start getting a twitching and the PH wonders in a much bigger circle with more erratic movements.

To reduce the twitching try dropping the value of the Gyro stability setting. The default is 6 or 8 (I forget which) so try lowering it by 2. You can also lower the Gyro D setting by 2 to make it a but less aggressive on the corrections but there isn't a lot you can do to get the P/H to not orbit, just the nature of the beast and non military GPS.

Ken

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Thanks ken.. been at the feild today trying to understand it all but did not want to muck around to much coz basically I did not have a clue were to start. I tried the stability setting and went down to 7. I give 6 a whirl tomorrow and try the Gyro D..

Dave