Who's going to be exhibiting at NAB?

llbr22

I believe last year was the premier of some folks multirotor folks like Quadrocopter LLC/Freefly and DJI. Looks like both of them are slated again for this year. I want to see who else will be there?

I'm curious to see how successful NAB is working out for Multi's and of course, I'm planning my exhibit walk as I do every year.

Cheers,
Lloyd

llbr22

Freefly has an inside and outside booth. We will be debuting some new toys :) Be sure and stop by and take the Micro for a spin!

Yay! Stop #1 Should I have extra room in my luggage to take home a micro? :)

I'm being half-way facetious, Gopro sold their 2's for a huge discount few years ago for NAB goers... I'm hoping they do the same this year w/ the 3. And I'm hoping you do w/ the micro (lol!)

See ya there :)

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Freefly has an inside and outside booth. We will be debuting some new toys :) Be sure and stop by and take the Micro for a spin!

Can we expect you to come back after it's over and share with us what you've been up to?

I think it is interesting the Photohigher uses this to describe their company on the NAB site.
"PhotoHigher is a market leader in the design and development of Innovative Unmanned Aerial Systems specializing in precision 3 axes diret drive stabilized camera gimbals....
Funny that they don't even have a direct drive system out yet. I hope all of the hype around direct drive isn't just hype!