Welcome To DroneVibes

DroneVibes is a COMMUNITY of drones enthusiasts. We are experts at drones for all professional and consumer applications. We welcome you to register and join the conversation.

Who's going to be exhibiting at NAB?

Discussion in 'Recreational sUAS Flyers Discussions' started by llbr22, Feb 10, 2013.

1. llbr22

llbr22 Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Posted by llbr22, Feb 10, 2013 #1
    I believe last year was the premier of some folks multirotor folks like Quadrocopter LLC/Freefly and DJI. Looks like both of them are slated again for this year. I want to see who else will be there?

I'm curious to see how successful NAB is working out for Multi's and of course, I'm planning my exhibit walk as I do every year.

Cheers,
    Lloyd

Tags:
  2. Tabb Firchau

Tabb Firchau Member

Jul 27, 2011
    Seattle WA
    Posted by Tabb Firchau, Feb 10, 2013 #2
    Freefly has an inside and outside booth. We will be debuting some new toys :) Be sure and stop by and take the Micro for a spin!

3. llbr22

llbr22 Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Posted by llbr22, Feb 10, 2013 #3
    Yay! Stop #1 Should I have extra room in my luggage to take home a micro? :)

I'm being half-way facetious, Gopro sold their 2's for a huge discount few years ago for NAB goers... I'm hoping they do the same this year w/ the 3. And I'm hoping you do w/ the micro (lol!)

See ya there :)

4. Bartman

Bartman Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!

Jan 5, 2011
    New Jersey, USA
    Posted by Bartman, Feb 10, 2013 #4
    Can we expect you to come back after it's over and share with us what you've been up to?

5. tahoelight

tahoelight Member

Mar 7, 2011
    Lake Tahoe, CA, USA
    Posted by tahoelight, Feb 10, 2013 #5
    I think it is interesting the Photohigher uses this to describe their company on the NAB site.
    "PhotoHigher is a market leader in the design and development of Innovative Unmanned Aerial Systems specializing in precision 3 axes diret drive stabilized camera gimbals....
    Funny that they don't even have a direct drive system out yet. I hope all of the hype around direct drive isn't just hype!

6. hexa

hexa Member

Jan 13, 2011
    Posted by hexa, Feb 16, 2013 #6
    Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk