Who here is from FL?

NewGuy01

I am in Plantation. Just getting started in hobby, hopefully soon ill have a f550 up and running. just gotta order the parts.

Peter

fblonk

Holiday Fl. here. New to the drone game. built an f450, crashed, building an f550. should be ready in a couple of weeks.

Roy Taylor

Ocala my quads are agl 1000 mm tbs discovery i have a 40 year back ground in RC

Last edited by a moderator:

FLJim

Just found this forum recently and getting my head wrapped around building a quad. Picked up a small one from Radioshack to get familiar with the platform. I'm in Cape Coral. Did anyone ever startup a local SWFL group?

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Just found this forum recently and getting my head wrapped around building a quad. Picked up a small one from Radioshack to get familiar with the platform. I'm in Cape Coral. Did anyone ever startup a local SWFL group?
just say the word Jim and I'll set up a SW FLA sub-forum where you guys can arrange meet-ups, post pics, share photos, etc.

it'll have all of the functionality of the website.

FLJim

Thanks for being a responsive admin Bart. Let's see if there are any replies. This section isn't very active in general, so no need to rush on adding a sub-level yet.

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
I see what other groups are using around the internet and feel a sub-forum here is a great option for groups that want to add a bit of organization to their activities.

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com, just let me know what we can do to help.
Bart

AdrenalineFlyer

West Orlando/Windermere here. Would be great to meet up with you guys and talk/fly multirotors sometime.

Got my Mavic Pro a week ago. Didn’t take off yet. I’m from same area West Orlando / Windermere / Bayhill. I work close to kissimmee. Looking for placer to fly for fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk