Which FC to choose?

Mach

Hi,

This is my first post to this forum. First of all, I am glad to came up with this site.

We are two friends who wants to build a multicopter drone with custom sensor equipment. That equipment is not decided yet how to communicate with the FC. It may use I2C if it is possible.

We are not that eager to do all the things. But we need certain things to do like autonomous flight with heavy weight. We think it will have 15 kg approx take off weight. Can open source FC handle that much of weight?

The main concern is how to read custom sensor data. I think we need to modify the firmware which led me to the pixhawk fc that allows me to change or create a module for it even with MATLAB/Simulink if I am not wrong.

Please confirm that if it is possible to make a custom software(user interface) for our new data to be visualized at the same time with the Mission Planer if necessary? If yes, can anybody provide me a guide for walk through.

Additionally, we need a positioning as accurate as possible. Can current gps modules provide 10-20cm accuracy for positioning?

Which FC do you suggest for these purposes?

Thanks in advance,

TopXGun

Dear friend, if any interest,I personally think our TopXGun may have the problem solved.
We’re professional in providing excellent flight controller as well as customized flight control system and the systematic solution for UAV.
Any interest, please visit us at http://topxgun.com/en/
If any specific question, please contact sales@topxgun.com.