Welcome To DroneVibes

DroneVibes is a COMMUNITY of drones enthusiasts. We are experts at drones for all professional and consumer applications. We welcome you to register and join the conversation.

Which Drone is best for aerial filming, which one should I buy?

Discussion in 'Beginners Drone Forum' started by clararscribner, May 11, 2018.

Tags:
  1. clararscribner

clararscribner New Member

May 11, 2018
    San Francisco, CA
    Posted by clararscribner, May 11, 2018 #1
    I need to buy a best drones for aerial view filming, which Drone is best for this task? which one should I buy? Some suggest me to order at LeveTop? I though it would be the best, what is your opinion?

Please suggest me. :)

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 12, 2018
    Tags:
  2. ARC308

ARC308 Member

May 12, 2018
    Tennessee, USA
    Posted by ARC308, May 18, 2018 #2
    I am fairly new to drones but I have researched and seen better than 500 video's on several drones.

Honestly, it boils down to what you can afford, user friendly and the features that suits you.

DJI does make the best and some of their models have built in obstruction avoidance along with many other features. Watch reviews on Youtube besides the one bellow. Reviews will give you a better understanding of the differences between the different models and their limitations. Also when you decide to buy, buy from a reputable company with very good customer service. Buy extra propellers and a few extra batteries.

Here is a review between Mavic Pro and Mavic Air.

3. Jason S

Jason S Member

Nov 11, 2011
    Japan
    Posted by Jason S, May 20, 2018 #3
    payload?
    price range helps?
    experience??

4. clararscribner

clararscribner New Member

May 11, 2018
    San Francisco, CA
    Posted by clararscribner, Sep 13, 2018 #4
    [​IMG]
    Drones surely fascinate us. Drones are making news all around. Whether it is the attempted delivery of pizza with the help of a drone or drone photography, they are fast gathering eyeballs all around us. Due to this increased fascination, people are cannot resist buying one. However, when they try to get one, they are just confused between the options.

Oftentimes, when people are looking to buy drones with a camera, they are just confused about the specifications. We have decided to solve this problem for you. We would be discussing the specifications which matter the most and would be only picking up the best drones which you can buy in 2017. Thus, you would be able to pick the best drones for you easily. Please visit here for more details

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2018
  5. Jason S

Jason S Member

Nov 11, 2011
    Japan
    Posted by Jason S, Sep 18, 2018 #5
    why clararscribnerclararscribner you ask to recommend you a drone? dont respond just try to get us to click your click bait??

RENOV8R likes this.
  6. Max Br

Max Br New Member

Oct 9, 2018
    Florida
    Posted by Max Br, Oct 9, 2018 #6
    It all boils down to budget.
    DJI Mavic will always rock, however it's on the high above $1,000.
    If that's your budget, go for it.
    If you are however looking for a drone that's affordable and that will serve its purpose, I can recommend 'drone x pro'. It goes for around $99, and it's really cool and efficient.
    You can view a video of drone x pro here >

7. Christian Rogers

Christian Rogers Member

Jul 26, 2018
    United States
    Posted by Christian Rogers, Oct 18, 2018 #7
    Drone X Pro is the best choice for newbies like me who wants decent quality pictures and videos.

8. bigelvis01

bigelvis01 Member

Jan 8, 2020
    LA, US
    Posted by bigelvis01, Jan 8, 2020 #8
    I do know a drone from a guy, 50kg playload, speed 100km/h, can be mounted with all large gimbals, it seems a good drone.