Where to connect the PMU on V2 MC?

Rolfy

Hi!

I have no good experience with my Naza V2 on my F550 so far.
I also have 2 Wookong M and one "old" Naza V1, so I feel that I know the setup and gain tuning for these products.

My well proven and nice flying 550, don't like the V2, she is very unstable in air, and yesterday I had a flip of dead from 5 meters, nothing expencive broken, but it was a scary experience:shame:

Now I am going through all my connections, and reading the manual for the V2 word by word.
But I find something strange, in the manual for the V2 you shall plug the PMU into the EXP port of the MC, but in the FAQ page on the DJI site, under "Hardware install problems" DJI write "PMU should be connected to the LED port of the MC, not Ext port"
What is right??
My PMU is also blinking green, not stable green, as on my others.

View attachment 12679 View attachment 12680

Attachments

• ScreenShot001.jpg
    ScreenShot001.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 327
  • ScreenShot002.jpg
    ScreenShot002.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 345

Tahoe Ed

The PMU goes to the EXP port and the LED to the LED port. The GPS connects to the PMU if you have one. When you set up the V2 did you upgrade to the latest firmware? Did you do the Advanced IMU Calibration? The gains are slightly different on the V2 vs the V1. Check the latest quick start manual for the latest settings. I have found that the V2's are more stable than my V1's running the same firmware.

Rolfy

Tnx for reply, latest firmware innstalled, but I haven't done the Advanced IMU Calibration, just the standard. Wil give it a try!