What's the right frame to replace a Storm SRD250?

So, I recently crashed my Storm SRD250 and snapped the wing clean off, I've ordered a couple extra wings but to be honest, I've been falling out of love with this frame for a while and this seems like a good excuse to look at moving all the parts to another setup. I've also just received a set of new Emax Cooling series MT2204 KT2300 motors to upgrade this setup, but with this broken wing and lack of love for the old frame, I'm looking to move on and upgrade to a frame with a little more strength and durability which fits all the parts of the Storm SRD250.

I've been looking around but can't seem to find (or make up my mind on) a frame without any built in parts like the PDB. It would also be great to get a frame with a gap in the upper panel so I can angle the camera up more and still have a clear view.

What would you recommend?

Last edited by a moderator:

EZDrone

We sell our custom Apex frame with adjustable camera and made from durable g10. It has room on top and bottom for components and batteries can be mounted on top or bottom. Also, The Emax Nighthawk 250 and ZMR 250 frames are always a good option. www.ezdrone.com

We sell our custom Apex frame with adjustable camera and made from durable g10. It has room on top and bottom for components and batteries can be mounted on top or bottom. Also, The Emax Nighthawk 250 and ZMR 250 frames are always a good option. www.ezdrone.com

Thanks for the info Sean, I actually decided to rebuild with the storm frame and just replace some of the parts.
I've seen the ZMR250 before, but was not 100% confident with the strength of the frame.

So, here is the rebuild result!

IMG_7765.jpg