What are your go-to sites for parts?

MadMonkey

Bane of G10
I'm trying to find a one-stop-shop for multirotor parts but it seems like a lot of places tend to gravitate toward one brand or another and don't have a good selection.

I've used Quadrocopter, Intelligent UAS, GetFPV, ReadyMadeRC, Hobby Wireless, Foxtech, Hobbyking and a bunch of others, some good, some bad, but I have to be missing some other places that are good to go.

I'm mainly looking for DIY parts. Foxtech has a decent selection but all except a small amount is out of a Chinese warehouse.

Care to list some for me? :)

I try to stay with US based companys first. I understand this stuff is mostly made in China and all they are doing is marking up the price and reselling it but if there's a problem with my order at least I can call them up and talk to someone in English. Secondly I try to get a supplier as close to me as possible just because sometimes I can get parts and supplies overnight. I'm in central California so I shop at multirotormaina, hobbyking west coast warehouse, Amainhobbies and helipal first. I like getfpv too. I also like foxtechfpv (except their new website) and hobby wireless. I rarely order from the hobbyking international warehouse. I'm always a little nervous when I order from overseas but I have never had a problem. I have gotten to the point of saturation with parts. I have a large supply of screws, connectors and God knows what else that I usually have what I need if I look for it. My next big purchase will be a full sized professional gimbal. Still waffling on exactly which one to get.

MadMonkey

Bane of G10
Thanks for Multirotormania, I hadn't heard of that one.

Helipal is all Hong Kong, right? No US warehouse? I've ordered from them before but it was a long time ago... great selection. I always get them mixed up with HeliDirect.

I meant gothelirc not helipal. They are in Chandler AZ. The hobbyking warehouse is great, they have then on both the east and west coast. They don't carry as much as the china warehouse but they seem to be getting better everyday. multi rotor mania is in Sacramento and I can get stuff overnight if I order early enough. They are more geared towards mini quad racing but they still have a lot of stuff and are getting better everyday.

Chalagi

Old Man

I highly recommend Addictive RC when he has what you need. John is also a bottomless pit for multirotor info.

Darson Hall

Didn't see it listed but I've used Buddyrc.com. Good prices and the best customer service/support I've ever experienced. They don't have everything. One-stop-shopping just doesn't seem to be anywhere that I've found but I enjoy the smaller shops anyway, always better service.

Rook33

Rook