What are you playing your multirotor for?

fyrechaser

Hi Anna, I build all my MR frames from scratch and they are my own design. My primary interest at the moment is sport flying
and aerobatics, so my airframes are designed with that in mind and with enough room for FPV. If I were to buy a manufactured frame
I would choose based on the criteria as stated above.

Jim

Hi Anna, I build all my MR frames from scratch and they are my own design. My primary interest at the moment is sport flying
and aerobatics, so my airframes are designed with that in mind and with enough room for FPV. If I were to buy a manufactured frame
I would choose based on the criteria as stated above.

Jim
Interesting. What size is your FPV battery room?
Do you know what is the most popular FPV multirotor and battery size.
I am interested to know more, do you have any email or skype to contact?

Regards,
Anna

Kloner, yes we do make batteries 4000mAh 10C for TBS, but I heard that the most popular FPV is very small.
and they use very small battery like 1000-2000mAh. Do you know any?

Regards,
Anna

kloner

Aerial DP
several.... multirotorbuilders.com mini epic, blackout , cinetank, they call them minis.....

Carapau

Tek care, lambs ont road, MRF Moderator
With FPV racing now beginning to gain real momentum, that's the place to look for small batteries- look at the TBS Gemini. I think it uses both 3 and 4 cell in and around the 1.3Ah area I think.

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
With FPV racing now beginning to gain real momentum, that's the place to look for small batteries- look at the TBS Gemini. I think it uses both 3 and 4 cell in and around the 1.3Ah area I think.

From what I have seen of the Gemini the performance basically sucks even on 4S, not sure what TBS have been smoking, my Spanky on 3S out performs them and my Blackout Spider Hex eats several of them for breakfast.

Thanks for the helpful information.
By the way, have you ever used Tattu battery, if so, you guys mind showing me some videos?

Regards,
Anna

@soggybottoms , if you are in US&Canada, we have Gens Ace& Tattu battery in US warehouse.

Please keep an eye on our website and facebook, stock news will be on the two platforms.

Regards,
Anna