Warrantee issues

Sionita

Anyone have problems with DJI honouring there warranties?
Recently I bought a new Phantom 2 vision +. On the 4 th flight the gimbal started acting up. Soon it just hung there making a buzz buzz noise. The camera still worked fine. So I sent it back to DJI for repair. I was astonished when they sent me a bill for a new gimbal and camera. when I inquired as to why I was been billed, they insisted that I got it wet. That was not the case for sure, it was a cold Febuary in Ontario and there was no water anywhere. Nor did I land it in the snow. It was so cold (-20c) that the snow was quite dry. I think that maybe the extreme cold may have been to blame. The representative (Edward) told me that there was a sticker inside that turns red when in contact with water, well I opened the gimbal before I sent it in to make sure something loose that could be easily fixed myself. I didn't notice anything red inside, but I was not looking for that so it may have been there, but it sounds like a fabrication to me. I will check for it when I get it back. Anyway in the end I had to pay the bill to get them to send to send it back. And I was wondering if this was a standard MO for DJI. Or just one bad experience with DJI.
Sionita

Freefly

Hi, I had this issue with a new H3-3D gimbal after about 3 flights. It would buzz, especially so, when tilting the camera. Sent it back to quadcopters.co.uk who tested it and replaced it pretty quickly.