Walkera MX400 for sale

NYREPS

Hi members

I have for sale two walkera mx400

MX400 #1 has original banana plug

No mods had made to this one brand new

One is brand new only had it up in the air 3 times comes with everything that comes with it

Brand new battery still have the banana plug on it ,this is a $50 battery 2200 mah

Battery charger and Alan keys

Telemetry module

USB plug

Lights

Case
showatt.php
showatt.php

showatt.php

MX400 #2

This one will need a few parts

Parts needed are props and speed controller and that's it you can get those two parts and have two mx400 or you can have it for spare parts or you can rebuild it with kk2 board up to you

It comes with the regular legs and the deluxe legs with LEDs

I made a few mods on this with the led lights ,blue in the front and red in the back lights are all over top and bottom and i even put lights on the landing skid in and out side of the lega and white in the middle.

Also an extra motor

And this one comes with the case too

Both shipped $450 firm ,this is a great deal price to move

This sale does not comes with the Devo transmitter ,it will work with any Devo remote but if you want to use the Telemetry module then you will need the Devo 6,8,10,12

showatt.php
showatt.php
showatt.php
showatt.php
showatt.php
showatt.php
showatt.php

Any question feel free to ask

NYREPS

I did crash the #2 MX400 once and all the parts on the #2 is all new I had rebuild #2 then when I put the screw on one of the arm I cut the motor wire with the screw and made a short and it fried the speed controller so only 3 of of the motors works until you replace the speed controller then all 4 motors will work and fly again

New parts are on the #2 mx400

Frame top and bottom

All 8 fixing pipes

Heat shrink

Here is the video of the crash

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dC7ElZ_zv2Y

It was a hard crash but got all new parts and fixed everything until stupid me and put the screw and rip one of the motor wire and made a short and busted the speed controller.