Walkera Furious 320 Can't Calibrate

Kiko

Can anyone please help me..Got my brand new 320 a few days ago but i Just can't get it to calibrate!? The 2 redlights dont blink only the one wich shows theres enough gps signal.. tried everything im doing it oké with the sticks its Just jumping into armed mode. it flies very unstable when i pitch forward and even when i give a low throttle forward its seemed to wobbles very bad. In the corner or turning it also wobbles. And on the ground the motor tilt forward but in the air the dont move or is this only possible with a lot of speed? Hope that anyone can answere my question cause its unflyable now and not fun to fly if it wobbles to much. Today it felt like it turned upside down and it was manual mode! It looks like the 320 tries correct itsself when flying. It is not normal whej you fly forward and stop suddenly the whole drone wobbles from left to right:( The gps stick doesnt work eather cause when i fly 50% throttle and put it the stick it Just keep coming down! What am i doing wrong?????? Please help