Virtual Reality Headsset

harens

My biggest problem flying the Phantom 2 Vision + is seeing the phone screen. I use a cover that helps a bit but it is still very hard to see. I use the system to take video of water skiing and it is hard to pick up the skier until they are out of the water, then it is often to late. I use the court lock function and that works ok but the image on my phone is substantially smaller than the real image I see after downloading the video. I have two questions: 1. Has anyone heard of a way to make the video larger on my phone screen. I currently take video at 60 frames per second and 720p. I also have it sent to my phone at lower resolution (can't right now remember what it is but it is not the highest quality). 2. Has anyone heard of a VR headset being used. I understand that samsung might come out with a VR headset that uses the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 as it's display screen which might be cool if DJI can integrate it somehow. I can see pros and cons of using a headset i.e. how would one make selections on the screen, or how could you view the drone. Perhaps having a second person would work well.