Using batteries in parallel, can I use one charger?

COMike93yj

Still Building!
EDIT:

I have found the answer....thanks....I have elected to go with another charger as it seems as though while the ACCUCELL 6 would suffice for the time being, I am looking at long term use. I am currently leaning on getting an icharger 308b.

Getting an appreciation for all the EE stuff that I wasn't interested in during college but probably should have recalled....LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
I am currently using an Accucell 6 and it works fine for basic stuff, I also have a iCharger 208B and it is a great charger, my plan longer term is to get a PL8 or maybe just a PL6, they are the RollS Royce of chargers but are fairly costly.

Pete

COMike93yj

Still Building!
I am currently using an Accucell 6 and it works fine for basic stuff, I also have a iCharger 208B and it is a great charger, my plan longer term is to get a PL8 or maybe just a PL6, they are the RollS Royce of chargers but are fairly costly.

Pete

Thanks Pete!

I am looking more long term now and have been reading tons. What originally turned me off to the "Bigger" chargers was the price of the associated power supply that would be needed to run them. After looking around a bit more I have spent the better part of the day looking into getting a couple of server power supplies and converting them to power the charger. Saves a ton of dough and if it works (aka I don't fry myself) the savings will be terrific!

Still looking at chargers now.....trying to figure out just which one I would like. The icharger 306b is in the running but am considering the PLs and some others.