Urgent, need 8K aerial footage.

pgaucher

Reaching out to the pros on this forum. (or the very well established enthusiasts)

Does anyone have 8K aerial footage available. I am in discussions with a client who is sourcing for a large TV company and they need 4K and 8K footage to display on their screens. I've got the 4K piece covered but not the 8K.

This is an urgent request as the clients apparently need to pitch the proposal to the company by end of this week.

Anyone interested please let me know. They are looking for 2-3 minute videos in 8K and are paying upwards of $10 000 USD (if the footage is selected). Submissions can be watermarked no problem.

Send me a note at pgaucher@me.com if anyone has footage of the sort.

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
I can't help you but does the footage have to be from any particular region of the world or include any particular category of subject?

pgaucher

The client only specified aerial 8K footage. Given this is pretty impossible from a multi rotor platform, I can assume that a handheld 8K camera that shoots footage from an actual helicopter would be fine.

Old Man

Av8Chuck would be the first person I would think of for this. He's active in both MR and other wrist cinema operations. Unfortunately his computer and this site haven't been getting along.

pgaucher

Spoke to Chuck, sending phone number in a PM later today. Can't do that from my phone.
As an update, the client says that the 8K footage can be of non-aerial content as well. I know this falls outside of the scope of this forum, but does anyone know anyone that has access to 8K footage.

Any recommendation would be really helpful.

Cheers

Patrice