URGENT HELP NEEDED PLEASE: Tarot Gimbal issues

Dear All,

I have a Tarot FY680 Hex which I have fitted a Tarot 3 axis gimbal to (the 5D version). Im lifting canon 550d, but I HAVE to lift a 7d tomorrow!!!. Im also using the tarot ZYX-GS Gimbal controller. The flight controller is a naza-gps v1 on firmware 2.02.

Heres the problem, the heli flew perfectly with a smaller, lighter gimbal, but now with the heavier gimbal the heli shakes like mad when in the air. Taking the gains way (too) low stops most of the shake, but makes the heli to sloppy to fly properly. This all seems to be related to the "shock absorber assembly", the rubber dampers seem way too soft and cause the heli to react to the gimbals wobble.

I have added the second black dampers to the vibration plate as well as the blue ones around the outside and this has helped, but I still cant get the heli stable enough.

My thoughts are that maybe the small diameter of the hex (680mm) is too small for such a heavy gimbal - but it lifts the payload easily so it should in theory be capable of flying without shaking to death and with decent gain values.

Any thoughts hugely appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

MPC