Upcoming Product Reviews

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Hi Folks,

We continue to work hard to get more content posted to the Product Reviews section of the site. You can look forward to the following reviews in the coming weeks;

Kilby should be flying his SuperX flight control system and reporting back. Users are continuing to report good experiences with the system and we look forward to Kilby filling us in on what he's found so far.

Ben Rowland is working through the details of the Teradek Clip HD wireless system as well as their higher end Bolt Pro 2000 system.

I've got a DJI NAZA-M V2 review coming, sponsored by AerialMediaPros.com. Expect it in about a week.

DJI's brushless GoPro gimbal, the H3-2D review will be posted at about the same time.

In the mail, also from DJI, is their Phantom 2 with H3-2D gimbal which we will give the once over and report back to you on.

KDE Direct has sent us four of their new 4012XF-400 24 pole brushless motors to review. With neodymium magnets and other top-shelf features they are reporting a 17% efficiency improvement over comparable Tiger motors and we'll try to confirm that on the Tuba-4 test stand!

Lastly, Mikrokopter recently released their long awaited (really long, and really awaited!) 7S compatible ESC's (BL 3.0 in MK-speak) along with a new flight control board revision which is also 7S compatible. As a long time Mikrokopter user I'm extremely excited to have a brand new coaxial quadcopter in the works just to test out this new equipment from Mikrokopter. This is something you'll want to check out especially if you've been mulling over a new, high end, flight control system purchase.

We knew 2014 was going to be an exciting time to be flying multi-rotor heli's. Keep it tuned to multirotorforums.com to stay up on all the latest news and information! :)

Bartman

Last edited by a moderator:

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Another review to add to the pipeline.......

Iftron Tech's YellowJacket 5.8GHZ Duo/USB video receiver.......diversity/dual receiver with video output and USB output for direct streaming to a computer or storage device.....(on loan from Iftron for an experiment so I figured I might as well review it!)