Unused S800, Wookong,Zen, Secraft retracts, etc etc etc

Never flown, S800 Gen 2 ESC's , Gen 2 arms & Secraft stiffeners, Secraft Gen 3 retracts, Wookong M-Gen 2 GPS, Zen Gimble (for Nex 7), 1550 Pelican case and a used Samsonite hard case with castors, 4 8K batteries ( These have been flown about 10 times by Turkeybird on his S800 ) - Reason for sale, New CNC arrived and I want to concentrate on making parts for MR's instead. I will add pics later today. $6200 or best offer. The only reason Ill dismantle it is to put it in its shipping case to send to you. PS Im Dubliner but couldnt for the life of me reset my password to get back in. Thanks for reading, if youre in the market, this is a great price on essentially a new rig I bought from the lads at DJI Austin about a mile from my house.

Reducing price to $5500 - unused, this is about a $7K set up. Ive never used it, built by Steve Powell, hes a meticulous builder, and Im open to a reasonable offer. Look up Reasonable in the dictionary if you dont want a bolicking.
View attachment 13675

Attachments

• S800.jpg
    S800.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 401
Last edited by a moderator:

Ive decided I will split it up, so starting with New box/Unused NEX 7 Zen with video control board.$3000, other items discounted accordingly. WKM, Secraft Retracts & BEC, HEX frame & Secraft arm struts, 1550 Pelican/untouched foam. If you want one or more items, make a reasonable offer and if I agree with you Ill contact you. If its unreasonable, then I wont bother with a reply. I dont have to sell this, just gathering dust and I can always turn the cash into Carbide bits.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 478
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 477
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 419
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 414

OK , I'm never going to use this thing. Make me a good offer for the lot and it's yours. I'll be offering CNC cut parts soon and I need to concentrate on that.

VIQuad

I want this....but I did look up "reasonable" in the dictionary, and I cant meet that definition to satisfy what your wanting.

Awesome rig for sure.

Glad you're keeping up with the nuances of the English language :). Like I said I'm not going to use it soid look at $4500 for everything. That's a bargain in anyone's book.

apollo11

nobody is dreaming here buddy, is a free forum where everyone can try and make a offer , if you like it or not you can accept/refuse in a civilised decent way!
+1 negotiating starts low to buyer high to seller as allways so is something normal!
Have a nice day!

Actually, you'd be surprised. I was. I want to sell it, not need to sell it. So if some Pratt makes me a ridiculous offer as he thinks he can rob it, then naturally I'm going to be suitably pissed of at having to deal with an idiot. Reasonable offers will be entertained. Is that a foreign concept?

I'll take 4k plus shipping for the lot. This is all new unflown gear. Only put the zen on to take pictures. Never even put a camera on it. If I can't get that for it I'll just fly it til it drops in the lake with the others :)