unable to use remtote gain DJI WKM

hotpilot

Could any one please let me know why I can not activate remote gain in the assistant for the WMK. I built an octo and set it up in the pc at that
Time you could see in the assistatant that the remote gain worked. Before first flight we disabled it because my friend felt it was not needed.
we did the test flight was ok. Now I want to enable remote gain it it doesn't let me. When I go to the drop down box to enable it. It just pops back to inhibited.
I have tried more than once. I am stumped even my friends wont let him activate his on his Pc.
Thanks

crcr

It usually does this if you already have that channel assigned to something else. Check your IOC or Come Home switch options as you may have to disable one of them to allow remote gain.

Go to YouTube and look for two RC system training videos on how to set up your RC radio system to achieve remote gain control. Look for Jon DesJardins videos....... What he applies to the Futaba RC radio system is generally applicable to all RC radio systems but each has it's own way of configuring.....
Could any one please let me know why I can not activate remote gain in the assistant for the WMK. I built an octo and set it up in the pc at that
Time you could see in the assistatant that the remote gain worked. Before first flight we disabled it because my friend felt it was not needed.
we did the test flight was ok. Now I want to enable remote gain it it doesn't let me. When I go to the drop down box to enable it. It just pops back to inhibited.
I have tried more than once. I am stumped even my friends wont let him activate his on his Pc.
Thanks