two tx single RX

Flubbs

hi, i think this is in the right place...to post this, is it possible to use the trainer mode on a T14SG to on pass channels 9 -14 to a separate radio AND then assign those channels to teh joystick controls on the second radio?? i know i can limit what channels are passed in trainer mode and assign to a switch along with adjusting the rate, so am happy with that but its whether i can assign those channels to the joystick J1, etc with J2 for tilt and then J4 for Pan..

my setup is as follows, S800 EVO with A2 T14SG with R7008SB, with brushless gimbal with Alexmos BGC, im using the RX in mode 4 and passing channels 1-8 out to the A2 on SBus and currently using ch9 on the Rx linked to one of the rear slides (ratchet removed) for tilt, when flying solo I will match the right slider to CH10 for pan (when upgraded to 3 axis).

then when flying with a camera op I will use one of the switches to pass the camera dependant channels to the camera op on the trainer lead.... in theory to my mind logically this should work. one question is can i use a T8 to save some cash or go for another T14 and have a spare

at the moment the slider controls the ultimate position of the head in tilt but i would want to run the joysticks as controlling the speed of the gimbal with the centres being stopped.

OR do i jack it all in go down the pub and buy a Z15 GH3. id like to keep the BGC unit as it works and gives some flexibility of camera, etc..but....it also appears the z15 GH3 isnt without its problems....