Transmitter trays & monitors

ZAxis

Hi I just want to ask some advice and peoples experiences with FPV tray monitor combo's.
I'm looking at getting a nice simple solution for an upcoming job, needs to be modular, robust & pack as flat as possible although i'm open to suggestions on this one.
Using a DX18 & graupner MX20 with 7" field monitors. I'm a thumb flyer too so i need to operate that way.
Any help would be appreciated.
Lec

baja-king

Here for the ride :)
I run with the Secraft tray and monitor support with harness, really like it. Comfy and well balanced. I'm thumbs as well.

Bought direct from Secraft, takes about a week.

Steve

Attachments

• 20780_3.jpg
    20780_3.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 241

Buzz_Roavr

I looked at all the options and have settled on the Secraft as well. I ordered at www.hobbyplastic.co.uk who seemed to be the only firm showing the whole range online in the UK! The Heliguy one is crap and doesn't ship with the fpv mount. Buy cheap buy twice!!

Old Man

The Seacraft set up is indeed really nice but exercise some care with the monitor mount. It's pretty fragile. Adding some top to bottom support for the upper cross bar would be a good thing. Another upgrade would be slightly enlarging the top over hang on the transmitter handle clamp. Locktite everything.

Buzz_Roavr

Has anyone hard mounted the Black pearl to a Secraft tray? Mines on Velcro just now and is secure enough but not 100%.

My vonista screen lined up with the holes perfectly but I want to use the Black Pearl.

A solution doesn't seem obvious given the built in battery?

Cheers, Buzz.

ZAxis

Last edited by a moderator: